Terms & Conditions
RESERVATIONS AND DEPOSIT
- We do require a deposit to hold your reservation. The amount will depend on the length of your booking. For long term rentals different charge may apply.
- When booking You must specify the exact number of people that will make use of the apartment. The exact number of people given upon reservation should occupy the flat. Apartment occupancy should never exceed the stated number of people assigned to it, except for babies under 2 years old.
- Payment for the 25% reservation deposit should be made via credit card or bank tranfers. The rest of the payment is also made via credit card by villarenters payment system or in cash on arrival day.
- This 25% reservation deposit will not be reimbursed under any circumstances. However, you will be able to change the dates of your stay and the choice of apartment at your convenience, and always depending on availability.
- For short reservations also check our availability &price page.
- Please note that the booking will not be confirmed until Villa Dundar has received the pre-payment amount and you have received a confirmation email from us.
- We have a policy of a three night minimum reservation for all apartments.
- Your payment covers rental of apartment, electric, water,kitchen gas and airconditions usage, daily swimming pool maintenance, onces a week cleaning.
- Please TURN OFF air conditioners and the lights in the bedrooms during the day.
- Linen and towels are changed once a week. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Mosquito machines and hairdryers are provided.
- All reservations doesn't have any supplement charge for cleaning.
Once Villa Dundar has confirmed the availability of one of its apartments, the client will have to pay a 25% of the total price of the stay by credit card or via bank transfer. The rest of the price for the stay shall be paid by the client in CASH upon arrival if the payment made via bank transfer.
Please note that the 25% reservation deposit is non-refundable.
The day of your arrival, the apartment will be available from 15:00 pm. If, for any reason, your arrival is earlier, please let us know in advance so we might try to accommodate you before.
Departure should be before 12 pm if you require a later departure let us know in advance and we will try to accommodate you providing our next arrival is not early the same day.
To lose the keys has a charge of 15 euros.
The apartment shall be cleaned prior to the arrival of each client. When leaving, the client is obliged to leave the apartment in a reasonable condition.
Electric is included in the price unless excessive use is noted at the end of your stay. If the number of units is over average amount of units used per week by guests (based on the hottest periods) with a generous 20% added on top then we reserve the right to charge for them. We have never had to do this so far but have included this condition mainly to ensure that the air conditioning unit is used responsibly, for example switched off when you are out of the villa.